Here are the statistics and the facts… everything you need to make an informed decision.
Recently, TikTok surpassed the likes of Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Snapchat in App Store and Google Play downloads. The App has 2 BILLION global users and during Q1 2020, it had a better quarter than any app ever, with 315 million downloads. Is this where your demographic hang out? Are you targeting Generation Z (born in the time between the mid-1990s and the mid-2000s)? Is it worth considering for your bounce back marketing plans for 2020?
Golddust Marketing want to help you and your brand to stay ahead of the trend, check out the most important TikTok stats below. Take your time to consider if it this could be beneficially added into your marketing mix:
- TikTok has been downloaded over 2 billion times
- TikTok users spend 45 minutes on the app on average
- TikTok users open the app 8 times everyday on average
- TikTok gained more users in one month than Instagram gained in any 2019 quarter
- TikTok installs are up 96% year-over-year
- TikTok’s 800 million MAUs surpasses LinkedIn, Reddit, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest
- TikTok’s monthly engagement rate is over 70%
- Over 63% of TikTok users are between the ages of 10 and 29
- Females on TikTok outnumber males nearly 2:1
- Over £363 million pounds have been spent buying coins on TikTok
- The top 50 TikTok influencers have more followers than 16% of the world’s population
- TikTok is the only top 5 social media app not owned by Facebook
- Nearly 80% of TikTok sessions are from Android users
- TikTok’s #RaindropChallenge has over 1 billion views
- TikTok is available in 155 countries and 75 languages
- India contribute to over 30% of TikTok downloads
- CoverGirl got over 6.5 billion ad impressions on a sponsored TikTok campaign.
If you need help to execute your marketing strategy and create realistic, actionable, customer enticing marketing plans, please get in touch. Advice starts from £99 for a brain 🧠 pick session.